Monday, June 18, 2012

bikes and more bikes

Well my euro trip has started to change. It has become one of motorsport, it started with the TT which was affected by rain but still a great place to visit. The atmosphere is biker heaven you know that you have arrived when you dock in port and the ferry comes alive with the rumble of motorbikes firing up and from then on two wheels dominate until you leave.
Yesterday I went to Silverstone to watch the moto gp, didn’t go all to plan as I got lost a few times getting there and stoner only took second. In two weeks time I will be at the Goodwood festival of speed another motorsport mecca. In between I will be going to Birmingham to watch Jay-Z and Kayne West so that should be off the hook! Then on the 4th I am off to run with the bulls returning on the 10th, then I have no idea what I am doing…


Stoner

Rossi

Lap 2

Sidecars TT


600cc TT Supersport

Guy Martin 600cc Supersport

Lightweight


Lightweight


Personal grandstand TT style. 

My huge tent


No comments:

Post a Comment